ASH OLIVE HAIR COLOR BY ONEPIECEHAIR STUDIO

6:43 PM







Just went coloring my hair at @onepiecehairstudio and this is the result. I'm sooo happy with my new hair color.


After discussing with the hair stylist of one piece of hair studio about what color should I choose to match my style and my personality, I decided to dye my hair with ash-olive color. One reason is because my skin color is not so bright and yet not so dark, so I think the ash-olive color is perfect with me. Why I choose ONE PIECE HAIR Studio to color my hair is because I believe that they have many adept hairstylist.  






Thank you Mr.Prio, the hairstylist of @onepiecehairstudio for doing my hair coloring today, and also thank you @onepiecehairstudio for having me on board today! Feel so lucky to found a place that can meet my expectation. They got a lot of hairstylist that can do the magic perfectly, for sure! And the most important thing is they are capable to maintain my hair to remain healthy even tho it gets through numerous bleachings.

With the hairstylist of ONEPIECE HAIR STUDIO, Mr. Prio.









If you guys want to have a nice hair treatment this place is a recommend to go! Don't waste your money at the wrong hair studio, because your hair is the crown you never take off! 


You Might Also Like

0 komentar

.