TRAVEL MORE! PAY LESS! - Zenrooms (use code "ZENCHIANTY20" to get 20% off!)

7:13 PM





If you want to stay near one of Bali’s most "gaul" beach (707 Batu belig) or Happening coffee shop like Living stones or even enjoying beautiful village when having a breakfast in Nook, comfortable yet affordable , then I would say Zen Premium Hotel Batu Belig is the BEST option for you!

why BEST? 




When I turned up at The Zen Premium Hotel Batu Belig I was instantly charmed by its sweet, homie and clean swim pool, also the weather in here was so perfffff! As I trundled in with my heavy suitcases I was greeted by the lovely staff on the front desk eager to help me. My room was conveniently ready for me at midday but if yours isn’t there is plenty of lockable storage for you to keep your belongings whilst you take time to explore Bali. It was also a blessing to receive complimentary juice on arrival on such a hot day.



Should this short summary not hit the sweet spot for you literally, let me shower you with more details on these aspects according to my own recent experience.



Also, before hand let me show you the app that really help me out to find this cozy hotel, called ZENROOMS! Go download the app or go to www.zenrooms.com!





Well, The room we were given was cosy but absolutely gorgeous. The white wooden shutters, often seen around the palm trees, instantly make you feel like you are on holiday.  Floor to ceiling shutters that lead straight out on to a black and white tiled balcony overlooking the hotel gardens below. A flat screen TV surrounded by some storage shelving makes the most of the smaller room. The well tiled bathroom has the option of power shower and rain shower with plenty of space, meaning you don’t feel like you’re squeezing into a tiny bathroom that you often have to endure in the big city hotel.

Taken at Motel Mexicola 

Once I had checked in and unpacked in to my beautiful room, I headed straight out to go out. I must admit that it gets busier every time I visit but that does not mean you can afford to miss it. Then I decided to go to Mrs. Sippy In the same amount of time you can be at the seafront or snapping photos of Motel Mexicola. I guess what I’m trying to say is that the location is spot on for sightseeing, restaurants and transport! And the most trendy club "LA FAVELA" was a 3-minute walk from the hotel and was the perfect link to the north and south of the city! BOOM!

Taken at MRS. Sippy

Not forget to mention that I always had food on my bed during this vacation, it's not like I don't like the ambiance of the cafe but it just the food is too good to eat neatly LOL. So I always ended up eating the food either its breakfast or dinner- on my bed! 


Going hungry is definitely the last thing that will happen to you during your stay! LIKE LITERALLY! HAHA





My favourite part was by far the decor of the pool, a really retro but classy design that has been orchestrated throughout extremely well. Everything just seems to go so well together, from colorful  poolside furniture to the lift to the sophisticated design in the lounge area and the beach feel from the garden.





Overall I really loved The Zen Premium Hotel Batu Belig as a chic and affordable place to stay in Bali. The pool is no clean nice and they treat the area nicely! The staff were so friendly and helpful, nothing is ever too much trouble. One huge benefit was that we were able to hire a portable wifi device through reception whilst exploring the city, it was great not to have to rely on restaurant wifi and wasting money on data roaming! Anyone looking for comfort and location should check out The Zen Premium Hotel Batu Belig! 





And also, you can use my voucher code "ZENCHIANTY20" to get 20% off! YEAYYY!!

Thanks ZEENROOMS for best staycation you gave to me! 


Cheers





You Might Also Like

0 komentar

.