SHORT GETAWAY: At Dago Heuvel Restaurant Resort & Cafe - Bandung

6:53 PM


Feel so happy finally I can get my short getaway last weekend! This time I have 3 days staycation at The 3-star Dago Heuvel Resort, this Resort is set just 3.8 km from Gedung Sate, Tangkuban Perahu and Villa Isola. The 3-star Dago Heuvel Resort is set just 3.8 km from Gedung Sate, Tangkuban Perahu and Villa Isola. So basically the location of the resort is quite good for you guys who want to stay at 'easy to go' kind of resort.
For the first time in my life I can enjoy my 3d 2n in a resort at Bandung, because in my opinion there is not much good resort in Bandung, but this one is an exception. 


They provide everything I need, as simple as a glass of juice to company me at the side of the pool. And, I have to tell you that all of the service in this Resort is dabesssstttt!


Be ready to take a lot of good picture there because there is a lot of good spot for you who always excited take a 'holiday picture'.

A lil bed story, I've lost room sandals for 4 times (i know, imma clumsy girl) and I always ask to the resort maids that I want a replacement, and they seems very happy to help! LOL  




These 3 photos was taken at one of public swimming pool at the resort, I'm very surprised because the quality of the water is very very clean, that means they have a good standard about how to take care of public facility here. *Applause*

backyard garden.

side backyard.


This picture was taken at the second day of my shorth getaway. A cup of coffe company me in a cold weather. 


Anyway, this is interior design from another hotel room from this Resort. Like I already said, I've seen by myself all of room type in this place. As you can see everything is well set in here. 

For you guys who always enjoying a beuatiful and clean, an of course modern kind of interior design for your hotel room, this place is perfect for you!













From my third day stay at this beautiful resort. 





This #OOTD picture was taken in one of their cafe called Coffe Station, unfortunately when I was there this place was close. Maybe I can go there next time and will be able to enjoy their coffee.

Anyway guys, you can reserve your room via Agoda, you can click here or here. They always have a good promo for you and didn't broke your bank account, I promise. LMAO



You Might Also Like

0 komentar

.